Doctor Who Magazine
Magazines and Comics
Doctor Who MagazineIn print since 1979!
Last update: 11/09/2014
In 1963, television audiences were introduced to the mysterious Doctor, who travelled through time and space in his TARDIS, disguised as a blue police box. 50 years and twelve Doctors later, the adventure continues. The Doctor and his companions travel through the cosmos, righting wrongs, freeing enslaved civilisations, and battling against evil!
• Exclusive interviews with the stars and production crew
• An exclusive column by the showrunner, Steven Moffat
• 12-page full colour comic strip in every issue
• Reviews and previews of all the latest merchandise
• Competitions for DVDs, CDs, books, toys and more
• The latest official news on upcoming episodes
Digital version now available on iTunes
|FREQUENCY:||Every 4 Weeks|
|BASIC SUBSCRIPTION:||See the basic subscription offers|
|SUBSCRIPTION WITH 3 SPECIALS PER YEAR:||See offers for subscription WITH specials|
|LETTERS PAGE:||Write to the editor|